CLEANING OUT THE GARAGE. This is what I have for sale.
1. Tool kit Hapewe pliers mid 1971-1973. 500 SEK.
2. Spare parts catalogue/Ersatzteile-katalog for 1972-1973 models including Carrera RS. Has the updates up to IV 2/74. Used, but in very good condition. 4,000 SEK
3. Maintenance record/Pflegepass for a Swedish 1971 911T Targa, VIN 9111111480. The car is exported from Sweden and current whereabouts unknown. 4. Maintenance record/Pflegepass. Repro. New, no notes. 5. Maintenance record/Pflegepass, cover only. Original. 6. Original orange bar hood crest. Excellent untouched gold finish. Pebbled back. High quality repair done on the horse part due to stone chip. New pins. 7. Original orange bar hood crest. Looks like it has a layer of gold painted on. Orange and black bars are painted. Smooth back. Original pins. 8. Door mirror for 1972-1973 cars, “small flag” type. Original mirror with stainless steel housing. Excellent condition. 9. One Bosch Sport Fanfaren red “banjo” type horn. This is the long horn. Tested and working. 10. One Bosch H-1 “010” glass lens, non-raised script. Clear top. New. 11. Two Bosch H-1 “010” glass lenses, raised script. Clear top. Very good condition.
12. Bosch H-1 trim ring screw set, repro (Auto Foreign Services). 150 SEK
13. Right front original Bosch turn signal lens, silver trim. No cracks. 14. Repa non-retractable front seat belts with new correct webbing. New silk labels sewn on with the correct part number for a Euro delivered 1972 car. Re-chromed tounges. Restored by “Stretch” in the UK. Included are a pair of Sport seat receivers with covers. B-pillar sleeves and mounting hardware also included. 15. Rubber knob set for dash switches, repro (Auto Foreign Services), new. 16. Right rear door card, black. Wobbly cardboard but the vinyl is intact.
17. Ashtray without trim. 300 SEK
18. Glovebox lock without key.
19. Fuchs wheel nut set, aluminium, used. 500 SEK
20. Wheel nut set, steel, open type, used. 21. One lot of wheel spacers, 5mm and 6mm, used.
22. Rear trailing arm bushing set, new. 800 SEK
23. Rear 15mm sway bar bushing set, new. 400 SEK
24. Rear 24mm torsion bars, used. 25. “Turbo” tie rods, Lemförder, new. 26. Bump steer kit (spacers and bolts), new.
27. Parking brake shoes (one side only), new. 350 SEK
28. One lot of door locks and hood latches. 29. NOS “S” front steel bumper/spoiler for a 1972-1973 car. One small ding from storage. 30. Orange Purolator oil filters, repro (Mahle OC54 by Orange Bar Products). 31. Mahle 84mm 2.2E piston and cylinder set. Very, very low mileage (“3,000 miles” scribbled on the box). Popular bolt-on mod for a 2.4E to raise the compression. 32. Set of four Fuchs “flat” 6×15 inch alloys. Date codes: 3/72, 4/72, 4/72, 5/72. Can be shipped directly to your restorer of choice. 33. Vintage Momo steering wheel kit: Momo Prototipo 370mm, dished, black. Date code: 12/79. Excellent original leather and stitching. Original anodizing. No cracks or bends. Momo 230 solid hub, black wrinkle finish. NOS Momo small Porsche crest silver ring horn push. Sold together only. 34. Momo 230 collapsable hub, new in box. 35. Original turn signal cancelling ring, used. 36. One lot of original bolts, nuts, washers, hose clamps (Karro, Kamax, Graeka, Norma, etc) including engine mount bolts, door hinge bolts, front fender bolts, etc. 37. One lot of Blaupunkt radios and parts. Two Frankfurts (1971 C and 1973 E model) and one Köln (1971 C model). Extra buttons, faceplates and mounting clips. Original 7631640 Frankfurt owner’s manual, documents and warranty card. Radios not tested. 38. One lot of various Blaupunkt documents. 39. Three original DOM card ties. 40. Porsche limited edition gift set from the 40. AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix at Nürburgring in 2012 when the 40th anniversary of the Carrera RS 2.7 was celebrated. Number 420 of 1000.